How to Play Android Games on PC – Step By Step Easy Tutorial
Android Games are quite famous. Many want to Play Android Games on PC. We have provided easy and simple steps to play Android Games on Computer,
Overview of Playing Android Games on PC
There are a lot of apps and games that only run on your specific devices. Well, people are bound to that factor but not any more. Now you can download and Install your desired apps and games on your PC. It is a simple and easy to use method. First of all I am going to discuss how is it going to be done. There is software called “Blue Stack’. It is basically a free emulator for android developers. It can help you to play android games on PC easily. Developers use it to test their android Application but we are going to use it for our fun sake.
Step #1 Download and Install BlueStacks
– You can download BlueStack from below button. This is needed to play android games on PC.
UPDATE: You must have .NET framework for Bluestack software to work properly.
Download .net Framework from below button:-
– In your Downloads Folder there will be a setup of BlueStacks. Run it and Install it in you C drive
– It is a simple and easy process and it wont take much time. All you have to do is to stay connected with the internet
Step #2 Searching For the Game
– Launch BlueStacks and you will find a Magnifying glass icon. Click on it.
– Simply just Install that game and then open that app, it will run. The best feature is that you can also update every specific app that you have installed. It will update and install it automatically. Also you don’t have to give a path for installation. It will be installed in the BlueStacks Folder.
Step #4 Running Game on your PC
– All you need to do is to click on the ‘My Apps’ Tab every time you log in. There will be apps waiting for you. Just run them and enjoy.
Play Android Games on PC & Enjoy
So I hope by following this tutorial you are successfully able to play android games on your computer. Now enjoy as many as android games on PC. All games can be played. If you face any issues while setting up android games to play on computer. Let us know and we’ll guide you.